Any search engine marketing company should be utilizing the latest technology to obtain the best possible results for any web business. Writing articles and submitting press releases online have been traffic generators for quite some time, yet some companies are not utilizing tried and true methods to obtain results for their customers. Blogs or weblogs have become common among internet businesses as a way of talking direct to customers, telling them news about your company, giving better explanations of your products and just about any other ideas you can come up with. There are new (and not so new) technologies available online that any wise SEO company will be utilizing to generate traffic for their customers.
1. RSS, or real simple syndication feeds, are a very simple method of updating customers on your products or services as the updates are made. Through an RSS feed aggregator, or reader, your potential customers can receive updates immediately through an RSS feed. RSS Readers will update your customers as soon as you add new information. The information can be easily set up to show on their homepage or sites like Google.
2. Social Bookmarking is becoming a very important aspect of search engine optimization. A social bookmarking site is very much like adding a website to your favorites. The difference is that a social bookmarking site lets you communicate your favorites with everyone else on the internet! This also leads to one-way links pointing to your website. The premier site for social bookmarking is del.icio.us, first you register and then you can begin social bookmarking. Our secret for the easiest social bookmarking is The Socializer. It is constantly updated to include the latest social bookmarking sites. It provides you with a code that you can use on your sites to automatically allow your customers to social bookmark your site! There is another tool that teaches you how to use social bookmarking to promote your website it is called Tag and Ping and you can find it here.
3. Webceo and IPB 9.0 are the best seo tools we have ever seen. Either of them will give you some major insight into the way search engines work. They assist you in analyzing your competition, choosing keywords, validate your site’s html and fix what is broken, submit to search engines and directories, check your rankings and more!
4. Google Sitemaps give the top dog of search engines a close look at your website. Instead of relying on the google robot to find every page of your site, your sitemap tells it exactly where to go. You can have your sitemap generated for you at this Google Sitemap Generator. Google analytics will tell you exactly what keywords people are using to find your site and which ones are getting clicked the most.
5. Our last, and possibly most important tool for search engine optimization is Roboform. This software remembers passwords and logins for many sites, but this is not the main use. We use Roboform for directory, article and press release submissions. This totally automates the process. All you do is enter your information and click a little button and it will fill in every bit of repetitious information in one second. This saves you a ton of time and allows you to get on with more important things, like customer service!
Search Engine Optimization is a huge part of online business, but a necessary one. Your goal should always be to offer your customers the best website in your industry. If you cannot put in the time to create the best website online, there are plenty of companies that would be willing to do it for you, just be cautious and work with a reputable company.
.EDU and .GOV links are highly rated source of back links for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and link building. These backlinks from EDU and GOV websites are highly rated for link juice in terms of SEO. Below are a list of .EDU and .GOV links that you could use for your link building purposes.
There are many different approaches for making money online or for gaining more exposure for your business online, some can have an impact quickly while others (like building authority) are more focused on the long term. With other possibilities that could produce a return in a shorter period of time, why should you be concerned with building authority?
While no traffic source is guaranteed to keep sending visitors to your site, search engine traffic is much more stable than others, such as social media. If your site is not doing anything to irritate Google and if you are consistently working to improve your site and add new content, search engine traffic should at least be holding steady, if not increasing. Any website owner who wants to achieve stability and consistency (as much consistency as can be expected) should be focused on developing diverse traffic sources, including search engines.
An authority site will always have some stability in terms of traffic because the search engines will continue to send visitors, other sites will be sending visitors through links, and repeat visitors will be coming directly to the site because they know it is a trusted resource. 2. Quality Traffic
Search engine traffic is generally of higher quality than many other sources because people who find your site through searches are looking for something that you offer or for information that can be found on your site. Likewise, links from other sites that are recommending your business or the information on your site will also produce quality traffic. Repeat visitors who keep coming back to your site when they need something will be very high quality, because they already have proven that they turn to your site before going to others.
Because stability and quality of traffic is high, authority sites really have unlimited opportunities at their disposal. For example, SEOmoz built up its authority as a go-to source for SEO information, and now they make money by selling membership access to premium SEO tools that can help website owners and marketers to promote their own sites. Trying to sell this type of membership to SEO tools would be substantially less successful from a company that has not established itself as an authority in the industry.
Boost authority, Increase traffic!
Another example is Freelance Folder, a blog that covers all kinds of topics relevant to freelancers. After Freelance Folder had established a large audience and considerable authority, Mason Hipp and James Chartrand released The Unlimited Freelancer, an e-book that was aimed at its target audience. At the time the e-book was available for purchase, Freelance Folder already had a large audience to market to, and they had already earned the trust of that audience.
These are just two examples, the list could go on and on. But the point is that, with authority and an established audience, you can find ways to monetize your website and provide customers with something that is very valuable to them, and you will already have the audience waiting for you.
4. Increased Influence
An authority website has a great deal of influence within its industry. People tend to pay more attention to what someone is saying if they have earned their trust in the past. If you want to be one of the titans of your industry, working towards building an authority website is a good start.
1. Before submitting your website, blog, or url please make sure that your link is live online and fully-functioning for maximum benefit.
2. Enter your main (real) e-mail address, as you may receive confirmation messages from the Search Engines (you NEED to confirm them!) before your site is/can be listed.
3. Select the Search Engines below that you want to submit to and then hit the “Submit” button, It’s as easy as that! Submitting your url may take up to 2 minutes, Leave this window open for your report.
4. Do NOT submit the same url again once completed, This could result in your site being labelled for SPAM and you risk possible Blacklisting. We advise 12 – 15 days between submissions for each url.
Are you tired of your same old crappy wallpapers? But you don’t want to spend the money to purchase a brand new one? Guess WHAT?!? You’re in LUCK! Now you can download and personalize your desktop computer, compliments of the family here at GETPOPULARFAST, with free wallpapers and backgrounds from our new site:
Calling all Artists and Wallpaper Buffs! Upload your own designs and graphic images or collection of inspiring works and get the chance for FREE PROMO! That’s Right, SIGN UP & UPLOAD your HIGH QUALITY Free Wallpapers for your chance to win numerous BIG PACKAGES from GetPopularFast. Check us out, We have many categories including: cars, nature, aviation, concept art, celebrity, and space high quality pictures. Right now it’s a small collection of high quality desktop backgrounds for your computer screen (but it’s getting larger daily!).
Your NEW #1 Source For Original Free Wallpapers
Yep… that is why GetPopularFast.com is Canada’s #1 SEO & Social Marketing Company! So go download some of our really, really cool High Quality Wallpapers for your computer. You can thank us later! 😀
We are the internet’s premier source for free wallpapers, free desktop wallpapers, cool desktop wallpapers, and desktop backgrounds wallpapers. Our site contains wide screen, dual monitor, iPhone, and mobile phones sizes. So visit us NOW and PIMP your screen… and it’s ALL FOR FREE!
Simply put a backlink is a link from one website to a different. Which means that a site is embedding the URL (website address) into one of its pages so visitors may click through from that site to the URL address of the link. Internal and external backlinks are usually talked about with regards to backlinks. The difference between the two types is that an internal backlink is a link from one part of a particular website to a different pat of this same site. An external backlink is a link that originates from another website. The focus on Backlink Services’ providing is on external backlinks as that is what drives targeted traffic.
Backlinks help with Traffic and Rankings!
Generally there are two major causes why backlinks are important. They drive visitors a URL address (website) as well as improve influence known as Page rank. Visitors are moved once they click a link on one page of the site and then are taken to the URL address in the backlink. This could create targeted traffic in a consistent and stable manner, producing a steady stream of visitors to a site.
Anyone who pays attention to SEO techniques knows that getting high quality, “do follow,” and diverse backlinks is the key to search engine optimization. The challenge, of course, is where to find places to get powerful backlinks.
Most people build their link building strategies around blog and forum postings. This makes sense and is certainly part of our plans as well. However, it stands to reason that Google also knows that most marketers who are using SEO tactics to rank their sites are doing this, and it makes sense that they will be looking for a much more diverse backlink pattern to award the highest rankings to. Page rank could be compared to a voting method where every transfer from one site to your URL address could be counted as a vote. Transfers from sites that have their own high Page rank carry more weight than sites with reduced Page rank and for that reason their vote is more heavily-weighed. Page rank is classified from 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest. Sites for example Google and Facebook achieve a Page rank of 10.
A page on a site cannot lose their votes or Page rank, nevertheless other competing sites can bypass your site with a higher Page rank. Page rank is utilized by search engines to determine the significance of a specific page of a site and for that reason establish higher impact and rank through search engines for example Google. The higher the Page rank, the much more likely that page will be found by people utilizing Google. To win against competitors on volume of targeted traffic, increase the quantity of backlinks with sites having high Page rank to find out very good results!