Companies that currently rely heavily on Social Media for Branding, Engagement, & Advertising:
What You Need To Know About Social Media Marketing
Social Media sites allow for global communication that is innovative, fun, and instant. If you want to take advantage of this global marketplace, and use it to increase business, then you need an effective marketing campaign. In this article we will discuss some of the do’s and don’ts of Social Media Marketing.
Keep in mind that Facebook fan pages are for businesses and personal pages are for individuals. If you mix up the two then you are putting yourself at risk of being deleted. While it is a good idea to be a bit personal on your fan page it is important to separate the two.
Keeping track of comments, reviews, and blogs related to your business is an important part of Social Media Marketing. There are many tools that you can take advantage of to alert you when new content about your business is posted. Keeping track of what others, particularly past customers, are saying about you is a great way to identify areas where your business could use improvement. It is also a good way to see which parts of your business have been effective.
Try adding pictures to your social media site. People get a better understanding of a product when they can literally see it. And, when people understand your product, they are more likely to purchase it. You do not need to have too many pictures, just a few should do the job.
Monitor your competitors on social media sites. Spend a little time looking at what your top five competitors are doing out there in the social media world. Look at which social sites they are most active on, what kind of content they are publish, how many fans they have and how they promote their site and what they have to offer.
Social Media Marketing Tips
If your blog has grown popular, put up some stats showing your visitors how many others follow your content. Demonstrating your growth through showing the number of Facebook “likes” you’ve received, Twitter followers you’ve accumulated or any awards your site or blog has received is a great way to prove your “social worth.”
During the holiday season, present your products as gifts. This might not be a good approach for your website, but it is relevant on social networks. Post updates about your products as Christmas presents and wait for your readers to accept this as a possibility rather than pushing this idea on your website.
Provide unique content by setting your landing page up as a reveal tab in Facebook. You can include content that is a special video your followers may find interesting, or you can do something like provide a special coupon or voucher that is redeemable on your website. Unique and engaging content keeps followers interested in what you post, and it keeps them coming back to both your Facebook page and your website.
The world of social media has increased global marketing opportunities for many businesses. In this article, we have discussed some effective business marketing strategies, and some things to avoid too, when considering a social media campaign. Use these Social Media Marketing tips wisely and your business will soon see the benefits.
Hope you enjoyed our Social Media Marketing Tips! Read more on…
Visually has made this wonderfully Interesting Twitter Infographic which we here at GETPOPULARFAST wanted to share with our thousands of monthly visitors to both our website and to our blog. This Infographic tracks Twitter’s progress through their first 5 years, and shares some rather cool tid-bits that you may find rather compelling, We Hope that you enjoy… Take a look below!
Facts not on the Interesting Twitter Infographic
1. There are 100 million active Twitter users.
2. 50 percent of these 100 million users log in every day.
3. 40 percent of Twitter users don’t actually tweet; instead, they read news, click links, and follow accounts.
4. 15 percent of adults on the Internet used Twitter in February 2012.
5. Twitter has 500 million registered profiles; 100 million are from the U.S.
More Interesting Twitter Infographic
6. The top three countries that use Twitter are the United States, Brazil, and Japan.
7. 11 Twitter accounts are created every second.
8. On a busy day, Twitter sees about 175 million tweets.
9. If Twitter were a country, it would be the 12th largest in the world.
10. 30 percent of Twitter users have an income greater than $100,000.
11. There are more searches on Twitter each month than Yahoo and Bing—combined (24 billion vs. 4.1 billion and 9.4 billion, respectively).
Even More Interesting Twitter Infographic
12. The original Twitter was launched on CEO Evan William’s birthday.
13. The busiest Twitter moment in history was the “Castle in the Sky” TV screening with more than 25,088 tweets per second.
14. 92 percent of Twitter users say they would retweet “interesting” content.
15. 64 percent of users access Twitter through Twitter.com; 16 percent access it through a mobile app, and 10 percent through a Twitter client such as Hootsuite or TweetDeck.
16. 69 percent of Twitter users decide whom to follow via suggestions by friends; 47 percent by searching online; 44 percent by Twitter’s suggested followers; and 31 percent by promotion.
Knowing how to get more Twitter Followers is vital to building and developing your social media community. Having a high volume of followers will allow you to reach a much larger audience. So let’s break down some tips that’ll help you with this process.
Here are TIPS on How to Get More Twitter Followers
1. The follow back method is the most widely used tactic on twitter. The first step is to find followers in your niche. Go to one of your competitors twitter accounts and check out their followers. Proceed to follow around 500 of their followers and expect to get about 30% of them to follow you back. The trick is to follow people that will most likely be interested in what you have to offer. If not, you’ll get a much smaller percentage of them to follow you back. Be careful not to follow too many people at once or you’ll likely get banned or penalized. Usually bans are lifted after a couple days but if you continue to follow people aggressively they will ban your account for good. After following you’ll have to unfollow the people that aren’t following you. This tool will help. Usually you can get about 150-200 followers a day using this method if done correctly.
2. Tweet regularly. Consistency is the key when using trying to build a decent following. Go around and retweet useful things that you think others will like. Brand yourself as the authority of a specific niche and people will follow you religiously. It’s very easy to browse around twitter and go to different accounts to see which posts they are spreading. Either tweet the post from your account of simply retweet it so all your followers can see what you are spreading. Do not overdue it or you will lose everyone. There has to be a balance.
More Tips on How to Get More Twitter Followers
3. Offer something of value. Contests are always a win-win for everyone involved. At the end of the day you don’t need to give away a shiny new car to get peoples attention. Offer some sort of discount or coupon code that people can use to buy your services or goods. People love free stuff and nothing goes viral quicker than a unique giveaway. Once you pick a winner have them tweet about winning the prize then retweet the message so that your followers see that it’s legit. Most people don’t think of this but it will help establish credibility. The next time around, people will remember that its another way How to Get More Twitter Followers.
4. Photo and tag line are more important than you think. People tend to instantly judge your product or service within the first 5 seconds of visiting your page. It’s super important that you convey to them that you are a credible source for everything in your niche. You only get one chance to make a great first impression!
5. Don’t use an auto-responder. I used to use this on one of my accounts and I got countless negative messages about it. It’s very impersonal and makes people feel non-important. A better move would be to personal message the new follower with a custom message tailored to them. These can take time but in the end you’ll have a follower for life!
6. The easiest way How to Get More Twitter Followers is to simply buy twitter followers. Sit back and let the professionals at GetPopularFast do all the work and watch your numbers grow exponentially!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUR BUY 1 GET 1 FREE >>>
and that is How to Get More Twitter Followers! 😀
Different social media have different uses, strengths, and advantages. Twitter can classified as a ‘real time social networking’ site, a place for sharing information as it happens instantly and is used by others for connecting with friends and family, and customers, in real time, and can make you business lasting friendships and contacts.
Learn how to use twitter in this fun info graphic, it can be a bit intimidating for the beginner, but don’t be put off – with a little effort and a lot of innate feeling your way through, being able to use Twitter can make you ‘digitally’ famous!
Here are some Tips on How To Use Twitter
Your Twitter can be as intimate or as big as you decide. If your goal is to gain lots of followers, though, be sure to keep your posts interesting and relevant. You shouldn’t underestimate the power of following others, either—often times if you follow someone they’ll follow you back. Finally, give your favorite followers shout outs occasionally.
Twitter, like many social media applications, can become addicting and time-sucking. Make a decision early on about how much time you will devote to it and about how big your “tribe” of followers will be. Avoid worrying about getting heaps of followers; that’s competitive rather than relating and it will end up wearing you out. Instead, focus on quality connections and information-sharing and don’t get too upset when someone un-follows you; it happens and you can’t change it. If you feel Twitter is overwhelming at any time, simply take a break from it and come back later, refreshed.
Look for people from organizations that you are in or for those that share a common interest. There are many business, companies, celebrities, and non-profit organizations on Twitter