Implementing GetPopularFast SEO Services into your marketing strategy is a very wise thing to do for the following 5 Reasons:
* The Absence Of Risk – often, paid advertising is subject to click-fraud risks and competitor’s unfair techniques ( examples of these techniques would be the usage of software that will click your ads for hundreds of times without any noticeable profit to your site; however, you will pay for each and every single click to ). Pay-for-performance programs like Google AdWords have advanced protection against this harmful behavior but the risk will never be eliminated. However, SEO is free of any potential risk unless you make obvious mistakes like spamming.
* Reliability – paid search engine placement or banner ads work right until the moment when the marketing budget depletes. After that moment the site disappears from the listings and the returning customers will not find you again ( nor will the new visitors ). SEO services will help buffer this process so you can gradually minimize the advertising budget as you will be increasing your results that are obtained from the organic search engine listings. Another advantage of this would be the fact that consumers prefer purchasing from a site that is ranked high in the search engine results rather than purchasing from an evidently placed advertisement.
* Brand Awareness – a website that has a high rank among search engine listings means that more people will see the company’s name and become more and more familiar with the products as well as the company although they still haven’t made one single purchase. A recent survey clearly shows that consumers are twice as likely to recognize businesses that are ranked high (top 3) in the search engine listings in comparison to those that are appearing in the regular banner ads.
* Targeted Traffic – the SEO services will bring paying customers right to your door step. These customers that we are talking about have entered your websites keywords or phrases into the search engines and the results showed your business. The SEO services will help you transform regular visitors into real buyers by analyzing their behavior once they locate your site. By utilizing the content of your website you will learn how to transform these visitors into buyers in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
* Affordability – comparing banner ads with SEO services in terms of costs, the money that you will pay for these services won’t reach staggering sums like $15,000 that people pay for banner ads.
Now here is a small list of techniques that should be avoided at all costs:
* Keyword stuffing
* Automatically generated doorway pages
* Misspelling of well-known websites
* Hidden text or hidden links
* Cloaking and false redirects
* Duplicated content on multiple pages
* Other methods that try to trick search engines
All in all, SEO is highly recommended if you want to make your business/website/blog popular because popularity over the Internet is crucial as you will attract more visitors and if you play your cards the right way, these visitors will be transformed into first time buyers and with a bit of luck, long-term customers.
1. Define your goals
Every Social Media Strategy must have a goal. In creating a Social Media Strategy, or marketing plan, you must first define your goal(s) and then identify the strategies and tactics you will be using to achieve your desired results. In one sentence I would summarize as follows: “Your goal is where you want to be and your strategy is how you’re going to get there.”
Social Media Strategy Planning
Social Media Strategy Planning:
Do not forget that your goals must be specific, realistic, measurable and be for a specific period of time. The most common objectives of Social Media Strategies include:
Increasing your online community in one or more social networks
Increasing your online reputation, ie to present your brand on social networks
Improving the satisfaction of your followers
Gauging loyalty of your followers
Building engagement with followers
Promoting your company and its products or services
Selling your products or services on the Internet
While working to develop your brand on numerous social networks you are going to discover new targets and goals arise as a result of the positive outcome and completion of your previous strategies and actions.
It is very important to analyze the current situation of your brand on social media platforms before taking a new marketing step, especially before creating and implementing a new strategy. The listening task is time-consuming, but it certainly provides a number of advantages for the brand, including:
Knowing what are the strengths and weaknesses of the brand
Knowing more fans/followers, analyzing their behavior, their interests, needs, etc …
Knowing what type of content is most effective
To know the opinion of the followers of the brand
Here are some things to consider when using your social media accounts:
Brand – With the brand name written correctly and incorrect search:
What we are talking about the brand?
Where are people talking about your brand?
What they say about the brand? Is it positive or negative?
How do you say it? Who are they telling?
Products and Services – creating a list of “keywords” to find your products and services in social networks that are discussed.
Competition – with a new list of “keywords” with the names of the competitors and the keywords of your products and services is an exhaustive search to see what kind of strategy is using the brand competition. Forget not to try to copy, it’s about learning from the good and the bad that they do better forever.
Environment – Do not just hear about your products and services also seeks is happening in the environment of your brand defining “keywords”.
Audience – listening to your audience can help better understand their behavior, interests and needs they have. No doubt this will help to better communicate your message and help your strategy.
3. Define your Target
In the previous step the brand is “active listening”, and by now you already know a little better the target(s) you want to reach and how you can generate brand engagement with fans and visitors. Not only do you have to define the targets for your brand/Social Media Campaign, you also have to define all methods/aspects involved in the process of your strategy, for example;
If you are going to launch a press release as part of your content strategy remember audiences are not your fans. Reporters and editors of the media will be seeing your Press Release, write it accordingly.
4. Define your Strategy and Message
What will be the strategy used to accomplish your goal?
You have reached the middle, you know your goal(s), and you’ve heard your target, the next step is in defining your goal is “loyalty of your followers”, your strategy may be to run a promotion on Facebook for fans of your brand.
It is therefore necessary to define a message (what brand image is to be transmitted in social networks to achieve the objective of the strategy). Be creative when creating a good message, the more creative and striking the message the better the results will be.
Following the above example the message could be: “celebrate our anniversary giving away 10 super prizes.”
5. Outputs the Content of your Strategy
Strategy and message ready, now we need to define and generate content to support strategy. The content must be primarily steady and impressive. I share some of the most frequently used content on social networks:
Contests and Sweepstakes
Series of posts on blog
News of Interest
6. Defines Channels
Depending on the type of content you wish to communicate to followers using different channels. Still I recommend defining the main channels will you use to launch strategy.
Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, Pinterest, Instagram, Foursquare, Spotify and more.
Blogs, your own blogs and other
7. Plan Content
Usually a strategy involves publishing different types of content in different social networks. The first would be to define the type of content that will be used and the second would be to prepare an editorial calendar that has the priority, the frequency and content of each publication.
Such planning also serves to divide the tasks with the entire team of social networks. Assign content creation and management of each party while one person serves as supervisor and controls everything go as planned meeting.
8. Calculate the Budget
Depending on the type of strategy you are going to use the cost varies. Calculating the budget is not just another step in the process of creating social media strategies, and afterwards it is important to measure the results against the investment. Remember that content generation done internally can be much cheaper, but can be time-consuming whereas out-sourcing is a great way of getting jobs done fast but can cost more.
Considerations for your budget may include:
Production of Content (images, videos, infographics, etc …)
Posts to Blog
Tools and Platforms (there are many free but as many payment)
Monitoring (monitoring of the strategy)
Shares bloggers and influencers (if part of the strategy)
Composing and Sending Press Releases (if part of the strategy)
9. Implement your Strategy
At this point you just have to launch your strategy and monitor it from beginning to end.
10. Measures results
In order to measure the ROI of your strategy is necessary to previously define a metric, for example:
Increased Online Community – # of new followers in social networks
Sell your Products – # of sales made in response to your strategy
Community Loyalty – # of users who have participated, if a contest or sweepstakes would be the number of participants, if a promotion the number of people who have used.
Improve Engagement – # of shares of engagement of supporters with the brand: comments, “likes”, RT’s, replies, mentions, etc …
Getting “Leads” – # of new leads achieved through the strategy employed
Improve customer satisfaction – increase positive feeling of service to the fans and general brand
I always recommend that performance measurement is made every day to go see that effectiveness is having the strategy employed in many cases can change the course of action to get better results. All information collected from results presented in a report to the client that contains findings and best practices for future strategies.
November 8, 2012
There is such a lot of talk going around about branding, but what exactly is your brand and how do you use it to help you reach more people and market your products or services?
Your brand is the core of your marketing, the central theme around your products and services.
Your brand is not your Logo or your Company Name, unless of course you are Microsoft or the Yellow Pages online directory.
For people to come and hire you, or buy from you in droves, your brand needs to be crystal clear, attractive, exciting and powerful. In fact your brand needs to be powerful enough to rouse your customers into action, and at the same time it needs to actively express you, what you’re about and your uniqueness.
Once you’re sure of your brand you also gain a tangible and easy way of talking to people about what you do. It makes it so much easier to do your marketing when you have it clear in your mind what it is you’re selling in the first place.
When you’re creating your brand you are creating a memorable marketing message that will inspire people to take action and choose you over your competitors.
Here are five useful tips to help you find your brand:
Your Branding Tip 1
Your brand is the core of what you do. What feelings or emotions does your business inspire in you and in your customers? Did you know that peoples’ decision to buy is based on emotions, not facts?
Your Branding Tip 2
Think about how you present yourself, not just on your website but when people see you, talk to you on the phone, or read your email. Is your marketing consistently saying what you want it to? Are people getting confusing messages from you, or is it clear from the start what you do?
Your Branding Tip 3
Think like your potential customer, try to get inside their head and see your products or services from their point of view. How do they experience what you do, and how does it make them feel?
Your Branding Tip 4
What is it you do that makes you stand out from the crowd? If you don’t think you do, then you need to think of a way that you can, because your brand should be somehow different from everyone else’s, its not enough to be just the same as others but better.
Your Branding Tip 5
What are your best abilities, do you know your greatest strengths? Choose an unbiased person, who knows you well, to help you decide what your top attributes are; your brand should be based around your unique strengths and abilities.
Ultimately, creating a strong, memorable, compelling and meaningful brand is essential for successful marketing, and something you can do with a bit of thought, and may be a bit of help from your (unbiased) friends.
Topic Branding: Do You Know Who You Are